+72

It's really annoying when people say "society is becoming fucked up". Society is still the same when you think about it. Everything happening now is basically the same as what was happening back then, except for technology making people a little lazier. amirite?

LAKERSoverHEATs avatar
1 8
The voters have decided that LAKERSoverHEAT is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It also annoys me when people say things like "Oh, we should go to the way things were in the 50s." Yeah, the 50s are pretty fucking great, if you're an old, straight white guy.

Anonwhales avatar Anonwhale Yeah You Are +17Reply

It's not becoming fucked up. It was fucked up before but now it's just new fucked up and not old fucked up.

It's fucked up in different ways than it was (and in some ways, it's fucked up the exact same way.)

"Ugh, the fact that people like Justin Bieber has ruined my faith in humanity"

It doesn't get more pretentious than that. No one gives a shit about your meaningless opinion on humanity based on Justin Bieber or if a 12 year old has a cell phone. Shut up.

sparesecondss avatar spareseconds Yeah You Are +3Reply

History repeats itself.

cookiedoughs avatar cookiedough Yeah You Are +1Reply

I think society was way more fucked up in the past.

@twisted_memories I think society was way more fucked up in the past.

Yeah, people keep making ridiculous posts about "how fucked up society is getting".

LAKERSoverHEATs avatar LAKERSoverHEAT Yeah You Are +1Reply
@LAKERSoverHEAT Yeah, people keep making ridiculous posts about "how fucked up society is getting".

They can complain when we build arenas to watch people slaughter each other again.