-2

The new boy band Mindless Behavior is soooo cute, you can't wait for them to overthrow Justin Bieber, amirite?

NC_Chicks avatar Music
0 14
The voters have decided that NC_Chick is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

thats vvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy stupid to comment about thou

@819548

AMEN!

NC_Chicks avatar NC_Chick Yeah You Are -1Reply

"Mindless Behavior"? Out of all the band names to choose from, and they picked THAT. wow. Is this the image of the next generation? Back then we had Backstreet Boys, Nsync, and Spice Girls. I must say..I'm disappointed.. LOL

@ThunderQuail "Mindless Behavior"? Out of all the band names to choose from, and they picked THAT. wow. Is this the image of the...

They actually went on tour with The Backstreet Boys. They're on a tour now called "Get Schooled" where they promote education. They give a new meaning to "Mindless Behavior."

@NC_Chick They actually went on tour with The Backstreet Boys. They're on a tour now called "Get Schooled" where they promote...

Well obviously, its all for the publicity. Their band name and their tour, "Get Schooled", is a total contradiction; and that's silly lol.

I'm not a fan of Justin Beiber...but I guess not surprisingly, I'm not a fan of Mindless Behavior either. :/ Justin sounds like a girl and Mindless Behavior sounds like Alvin and the Chipmunks. hahahah

@ThunderQuail I'm not a fan of Justin Beiber...but I guess not surprisingly, I'm not a fan of Mindless Behavior either. :/...

LOL. Some people like them for the same reason they like Justin...because they're cute.

@NC_Chick LOL. Some people like them for the same reason they like Justin...because they're cute.

I mean, I understand that. I'm just a little sad for everyone in my generation. lol

who are they? Oh wait- don't care.

@Lollerderby who are they? Oh wait- don't care.

If you don't care, then why take the time to comment?

NC_Chicks avatar NC_Chick Yeah You Are +1Reply
@NC_Chick If you don't care, then why take the time to comment?

Because, that is just the type of horrible person I am.