+362

It must be awkward to be the lawyer of a guy who's obviously going to jail- "My client, who was caught stuffing weed into the mouth of a disabled veteran he knocked to the ground with a lawn gnome, after that stripping him, drawing lewd remarks on his body and then sending a picture of him to all of his contacts does not deserve life in prison... fuck it. send this guy to prison. NOW." amirite?

Rosss avatar
15 6
The voters have decided that Ross is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Actually, nowadays, lawyers would back anyone up if they had enough money. -.-

It's not necessarily "oh I'm going to make you not go to jail" because sometimes that person IS going to jail. In that case, Lawyers have to e like "Okay, let me see if I can get you LESS time in jail."

"My client, who was caught on film killing and having sex with petting zoo animals while children were watchi-you know what, screw this, I'm going home."

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +4Reply

You chose to have him stuffing weed into the guy's mouth? I'm pretty sure actually smoking it has higher consequences with the law..

Pepole just shouldnt go to jail for weed anyway, its a violation of personal freedom

Chewbacca defense.

Icels avatar Icel Yeah You Are 0Reply