+224

You never noticed Frankie from Foster’s Home For Imaginary Friends wears a shirt with silhouettes of the Powerpuff Girls, amirite?

BaconIsGoodForMes avatar
10 18
The voters have decided that BaconIsGoodForMe is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What happened to that cartoon? It just disappeared and got replaced with Ben 10 and crappy cartoons :(

ForeverAScones avatar ForeverAScone Yeah You Are +13Reply
@ForeverAScone What happened to that cartoon? It just disappeared and got replaced with Ben 10 and crappy cartoons :(

it is still there but those sneaky bastards have them at some time when practically nobody is up.

Omgfacts.

How do you NOT notice it?

@828357

i did. theyre half hidden behind the green jacket flaps

@828471

well that would be bad if BOTH were messing with you

@828544

Pshhhhhh. contacts. contacts are for people ......who dont wear glasses

@828544

Your eyes can't get damaged from wearing contacts... I'm sure if they could people would find a way around that problem. Or maybe you shouldn't be wearing contacts anymore.

@Your eyes can't get damaged from wearing contacts... I'm sure if they could people would find a way around that...

My grandma wore them all the time amd couldn't have lasor vision because they 'had been damaged.
They can damage your eyes if you wear them too much.

They can really screw up your vision if you don't take them out for long periods of time, and can even make you blind.

Mmhmmms avatar Mmhmmm Yeah You Are 0Reply

I didn't notice or if I did I forgot because I don't stare at her breast that often