+426

Girls: you hate it when your at school and you start your period, amirite?

Puffy_Cupcakes avatar
2 18
The voters have decided that Puffy_Cupcake is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Girls: You hate it when you start your period, amirite?

My at school what?

This post is kinda too vague for me. Its like say "You hate when you're driving a car and then you get hit." It's kinda like 'who wouldn't hate that?'

I'm not a girl, but I can't see why anyone would like that.

OP: You want some YYAs, amirite?

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +8Reply
@Brettward95 Isn't that the point of making a post?

There are posts made purely to up an average score. Like "You've used the Internet in the past 24 hours, amirite?"
and shame, that was really similar to one of my earlier posts. d smilie

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are 0Reply

I don't think the location really matters, unless you're a moron and don't carry tampons around with you and you just sit around in school and bleed on yourself all day, then I guess it would suck, but I wouldn't pity you.

@I don't think the location really matters, unless you're a moron and don't carry tampons around with you and you...

When you're unprepared, I guess, is what OP is trying to say. Like, once you realize that you're on your period, you wear a tampon or pad, but beforehand, you already stained your underwear. But unless its the first year or so of getting your period, or if you are irregular, I don't really see how you could be unprepared for your period.

mchalla3s avatar mchalla3 Yeah You Are +9Reply

I'm not on my period but I still say yes

Thebloo2s avatar Thebloo2 Yeah You Are 0Reply

No shit, Sherlock

That's never happened to me before.

The 4 downs are guy votes 😠👠

Rain96s avatar Rain96 Yeah You Are 0Reply

Forget my previous comment I did start my period at school and I HATED IT!