-12

Sidney Crosby should not have been allowed back into US after the winter olympics, amirite?

imwrongs avatar
0 19
The voters have decided that imwrong is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

what? i think someone's just a poor loser... amirite? if it was reversed u would disagree.

@what? i think someone's just a poor loser... amirite? if it was reversed u would disagree.

if US won and there was a canadian player on their team, i also think that Canada shouldn't let them back in. do you live in canada, or do you just suck?

imwrongs avatar imwrong Yeah You Are 0Reply
@imwrong if US won and there was a canadian player on their team, i also think that Canada shouldn't let them back in. do...

Why? He played for the opposite team IN A GAME, thats hardly worth deportation, knobhead.

@imwrong Is knobhead a canadian insult, im really confused now?

Well i'm English so I wouldn't know.
Knobhead = Dickhead, Cockhead etc, you get my gist.

@AgaDoo Well i'm English so I wouldn't know. Knobhead = Dickhead, Cockhead etc, you get my gist.

why are you defending canada on this one if you're english, btw, here in america (aka greatest country ever) we don't have to disguise our insults with synonyms for door handle because we have the freedom of expression.

@imwrong why are you defending canada on this one if you're english, btw, here in america (aka greatest country ever) we...

A: Because you're being an unreasonable prick
B: I wasn't disguising an insult, to me i was openly calling you a cock.

Sidney Crosby is CANADIAN! thats y he played on the canadian team.

@Sidney Crosby is CANADIAN! thats y he played on the canadian team.

Ok, but he plays for US during the normal season so maybe he should stay in Canada. ehh?

who gives a crap where he came from! the fact of the matter is that they all play for their own countries, and it has nothing to do with the NHL!!! and if you dont want him, then we will gladly take him... just cuz the us cant stand losing!

@imwrong We can't stand losing thats why we won the most medals. suck it syrup eaters.

who won the most gold medals? mcdonalds eaters.@87859 (imwrong):

@who won the most gold medals? mcdonalds eaters.@87859 (imwrong):

EXACTLY WHY WE DON'T WANT THAT CANADIAN crosby BACK IN.

who broke a world record for most GOLD medals?