+754

The guy version of mean girls would be a five minute movie. "You're an asshole!" "Fuck you!" fight "Nice uppercut, wanna go get a beer?" "Yeah let's go!" THE END, amirite?

BreakfastFans avatar Jokes & Humour
33 14
The voters have decided that BreakfastFan is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Female version of the male version:
"You bitch!" "SLUT!" start swatting at each other "Hey, nice earrings!" "Thanks, let's go shopping!" pulls out credit card

"Hey, look at those shoes! Aren't they cute?" "Yeah, I am so getting them." "I SAW THEM FIRST!" cat fight

JennaGees avatar JennaGee Yeah You Are +6Reply

more like 2 minutes...

@828191

A girl named Catty is forced to move to America from Africa because she has to destroy an evil ring in Mordor before the US government destroys the blue people's tree on Pandora.

@wobbuffet A girl named Catty is forced to move to America from Africa because she has to destroy an evil ring in Mordor...

Oh yeah, now I remember! After that a giant named Hagrid comes to her house and tells her that she must choose between the red pill and the blue pill because the prophecy has foretold that she will defeat the Sith and bring balance to the force.

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +10Reply
@828191

Idk, I only saw it once (at school for some weird reason) years ago and I don't really remember.

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are 0Reply