+35

"Oh my god, this pizza is so gay" Wait, so this pizza has a gender and is romantically interested the pizza's of it's same sex? Hmmm, let's think about this one for a minute... amirite?

Epicnesss avatar Relationships
2 4
The voters have decided that Epicness is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

a word can, and usually does, have more than one meaning

@guineasaurusrex a word can, and usually does, have more than one meaning

You are right. But, the meaning of the word gay is happy or homosexual. It shouldn't be used as a synonym for stupid.

Epicnesss avatar Epicness Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Epicness You are right. But, the meaning of the word gay is happy or homosexual. It shouldn't be used as a synonym for stupid.

A kid in my class had a sandwich for lunch one day and it was cut in half and the two halves were on top of each other instead of next to each other and he's like "My sandwich is gay! I'm not eating it." and I'm like, "So your sandwich is in love with another sandwich that has the same gender?"