+282

There are so many girls in high school that you look at and wonder: why are you attending school in the first place if your only goal is to date as many guys as you can, ditch every class and dress sexier than anyone else, amirite?

Love_Peace_Magiics avatar Education
2 10
The voters have decided that Love_Peace_Magiic is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

because they cant do that if theyre not in school. no competition and what not

@Love_Peace_Magiic True.

my favorite part was dress sexier than everyone else

@fuckoffwhore sadly yeah

i was talking to my friend about this today. These girls think they can dress a certain way and get whatever they want cause theyre pretty, but being pretty will only take you to a certain extent. if youre a complete dumbass you'll amount to nothing in life y smilie

@Love_Peace_Magiic i was talking to my friend about this today. These girls think they can dress a certain way and get whatever they...

my ex bf accuses me and every girl of doing that... i dont wear cleavage shits i wear shorts in the summer cuz i live in arizona and i dont even wear make up anymore. hes just a dick. cuz hes like that.

technically there not exactly going to school if they skip that many classes