+518

Its funny watching your parents try and play video games, amirite?

MissAutumnFalls avatar Technology
1 15
The voters have decided that MissAutumnFall is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Lol my Dad is 100x better at video games than me.

My parents, yes, but my Uncle can play Guitar Hero like nobody's business. Seriously, he's 55, and beats every single opponent he plays against! My cousins (his kids) are embarrassed by him. Heck, I would be proud if my dad even knew how to hold the controller.

@Reader My parents, yes, but my Uncle can play Guitar Hero like nobody's business. Seriously, he's 55, and beats every...

wow that's awesome! Haha my dad just bought a ps3 and he was trying to play grand trismo, uncharted and god of war! Lol I was just like no dad...just no

MissAutumnFalls avatar MissAutumnFall Yeah You Are 0Reply

My dad once tried to play Modern Warfare 2.

He couldn't figure out how to use the scope on his Barrett.

Watching my mom trying to play Mario Kart was one of the funniest moments of my life :P

My dads bad fuckin ass at zombie games. Particularly resident evil. All of them. And gta. Lol.

My dad played Call of Duty 3 in my brother's college dorm y smilie

Ellens avatar Ellen Yeah You Are 0Reply

I challenged my mom to a game of GoldenEye and she whooped my ass.