+349

Americans: You want to learn to speak in a perfect British accent so you can go to Britain, pretend to be British, and impress your new British friends with your great American accent, amirite?

madibs avatar Countries & Places
10 15
The voters have decided that madib is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or if you learn a perfect British accent, you could impress your American friends with it.. that would probably be easier

Or learn perfect Spanish and impress your friends by being able to understand people in L.A.

Like ANYONE in Britain is gonna be impressed by an American accent....

I suppose by British you mean some sort of English accent? Because British could mean a number of different accents, not just English. Not every Brit is English

@Dementors_Kiss I suppose by British you mean some sort of English accent? Because British could mean a number of different...

Yup, I learned to not just say "British" since writing the post :/ I think I did mean an English accent, but any British accent would do.

madibs avatar madib Yeah You Are +1Reply

1. As others have said, there is most definatly not on accent that is 'English' let alone one for the whole of Britain.
And,
2. No one gives a flying funk about an Americans accent in Britain.

I am British and if I do say so myself, I have an amazing american accent :D

BRITAIN IS NOT A LITTLE FREAKIN COUNTRY VILLAGE!!!!!!!!!!

@StaceysDad BRITAIN IS NOT A LITTLE FREAKIN COUNTRY VILLAGE!!!!!!!!!!

"A" British accent. Not "THE" British accent. Your comment=invalid

Brettward95s avatar Brettward95 Yeah You Are +11Reply
@1597050

Never mind. The words were chopped up before but now they're fine. hmm smilie

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Yeah You Are +1Reply