+1,190

If you were in charge of the "Kiss Cam" at sporting events, you would pick out awkward couples to be put on the screen just for the fun of it, amirite?

Evan17s avatar Politics
38 26
The voters have decided that Evan17 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'd do it to two people that don't even know each other.

I never quite got the Kiss Cam. I mean, what if it lands on a brother and sister? "Boo, you won't kiss!!!" No, because that'd be creepy.

@Tempest_Trance I never quite got the Kiss Cam. I mean, what if it lands on a brother and sister? "Boo, you won't kiss!!!" No...

There should be a sign that people could use to could that meant you were related with the other person...

Orrrr aim it at two of the players...

Jennitalias avatar Jennitalia Yeah You Are +39Reply

I went to a hockey game and they zoomed in on these two people sitting together awkwardly. They wouldn't kiss and everyone booed them.

Hell yes I would! That would be one of the funnest jobs ever. Just find two people that look awkward sitting next to each other.

Kateismes avatar Kateisme Yeah You Are +20Reply

The camera landed on my best friend and I once.
It was indeed awkward.

haha I would love to have that job so i could do that. :p

christa2015s avatar christa2015 Yeah You Are +8Reply

Whi would you do thaat? Would i do it, OH HELLL NOo!

Conanobras avatar Conanobra Yeah You Are +7Reply
@YellowFrog i'd put you and i together ;)

God bless you son. Oh, and God bless Dwight Howard too. @869339 (YellowFrog):

Conanobras avatar Conanobra Yeah You Are 0Reply

At Turner Field, they always point it at an all-male group of opposing fans at least once. It's always pretty funny.

Asteriskis avatar Asteriski Yeah You Are +6Reply