+414

Even though the word Jew isn't racist, and is basically the same as calling someone a Christian, it sounds kinda racist, amirite?

AtheisticMystics avatar
0 9
The voters have decided that AtheisticMystic is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

What are you talking about? Judaism and christianity are both religions. They have many similarities.

"Gosh, I sure hate George. He's such a Christian sometimes," Yeah, I guess it just doesn't have the same ring to it XD

Well that's because it was/is used as an insult for someone who is stingy with money : /

Depends how you say it.

My Jewish friends use it as an insult all the time to each other. It's quite entertaining, actually.

jewish is like a sub race. There are some very distinct physical characteristics that go along with someone who has jewish heritage. Similar to the way someone can be white but look, say, irish, as well.

@nantsingonyama jewish is like a sub race. There are some very distinct physical characteristics that go along with someone who...

You are probably thinking of Israelis, since 99% of them are jewish and tend to have the 'distinctions' that most jewish people have.

It's not. They're Nords. This is like the nimrods who think Visigoths aren't white as well.

The Jewish religion is nothing like the Christian faith...