+160

If you're into riddles then you know how many F's there are in "the sentence", you know that the 7-letter word is "nothing", and you know that it is the letter "e", amirite?

MagicEveryDays avatar
0 5
The voters have decided that MagicEveryDay is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

but if you're not, the riddles just got spoiled

How many F's ar in this sentence? Count once FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS.

This one could be a few things: IT'S A 7 LETTER WORD..
IF WE REMOVE 1 LETTER FROM IT,
IT REMAINS SAME.
IF WE REMOVE 2 LETTERS FROM IT,
IT REMAINS SAME
IF WE REMOVE 3 LETTERS FROM IT,
IT REMAINS SAME
IF WE REMOVE ALL THE LETTERS FROM IT,
STILL IT REMAINS SAME
(answer to this could also be a postbox)

"I am the beginning of the end, you can see me twice in a week, but not in one day, once in a year but only twice in a decade. What am i?"

@PublicAccount ?

They're just the answers to three dumb riddles.

1. How many F's are in the following sentence?

Finished files are the result of years of scientific study combined with the experience of years.

2. What is a 7 letter word that, once you've removed all the letters in it, remains the same?

-- Also, this riddle is also told with the answer being "postbox" or "mailbox."

3. I am the beginning of eternity and the end of time. I am the beginning of every end, and the end of every place. What am I?

A poison of the soul, passion's cruel counterpart; from love she grows, till love lies slain.