+790

Girls: Sometimes you feel bad because you have to pretend to guys that you have your period each month. They probably know it's a myth and that we have them only each couple of years. amirite?

Iwannafingeryous avatar
34 63
The voters have decided that Iwannafingeryou is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Why did you reveal the secret?! There's a price on your head now.

GOSH!! This was supposed to be a womanly secret..PST. What are we going to blame our angry attitudes on now?

Poopies avatar Poopie Yeah You Are +45Reply
@Poopie GOSH!! This was supposed to be a womanly secret..PST. What are we going to blame our angry attitudes on now?

@847999 (Super_sour_diesel): But.. but.. I . . thought the guys already knew it.. Sorry.. Sorry.. At least they don't know our other secret.. Where our second vagina is ;)

Iwannafingeryous avatar Iwannafingeryou Yeah You Are +67Reply

You bitch! You will be damned for all eternity for revealing our secret!
At least the other secret is still secure...

@Bahira You bitch! You will be damned for all eternity for revealing our secret! At least the other secret is still secure...

Yeah, we're all going to have to be extra careful not to let slip anything about that delicate matter involving breasts.

If that was true, there would be a lot less teen pregnancy.

haha I don't care what you guys think. I'm a girl and I think this is hilarious!!

Wasn't there one just like this about men?

I said I'm sorry for accidentally revealing our secret... I promise no male will ever discover the other secret.. !

Iwannafingeryous avatar Iwannafingeryou Yeah You Are +17Reply
@Iwannafingeryou I said I'm sorry for accidentally revealing our secret... I promise no male will ever discover the other secret.. !

My boyfriend know's where our second vagina is. He kind of figured it out when he fingered me. Lmao. Forgive me.

@nowayitskayleh My boyfriend know's where our second vagina is. He kind of figured it out when he fingered me. Lmao. Forgive me.

Oh shit! He knows where the second one is? I think we'll have to cut his tongue to keep him quiet.. Wait.. No.. A tongue can always be useful ;)

Iwannafingeryous avatar Iwannafingeryou Yeah You Are +6Reply

At least the secret about penises is still safe.

I love how on the post about penises all the girls were like "tell me!!" but on this one, the guys don't even give a shit.

@stacilovesyou I love how on the post about penises all the girls were like "tell me!!" but on this one, the guys don't even give...

Well, there's also the fact that this one wasn't phrased like the guys one, and says the "secret" in the actual post. Why would anyone even need to say 'Tell me!' on this one? The response would just be 'Tell you what?'

Should this even be aloud on here, dude thats why they call it a secret!

@Should this even be aloud on here, dude thats why they call it a secret!

Should you be allowed on here if you can't use the correct form of "allowed"?

you just said dude. which makes me think your a guy because most girls i know dont say dude. whatever floats your boat...

"Iwannafingeryou says Iwannafingeryou"
Anyone else see this? Like, what.

OP are you a girl or a guy? Iwanttofingeryou??

@OP are you a girl or a guy? Iwanttofingeryou??

I'm a girl. Don't bother too much about my username.

Iwannafingeryous avatar Iwannafingeryou Yeah You Are +1Reply

This post and the comments are so much less funnier than the original guy version. Girls would never be able to keep a secret like that anyways. We would have found out thousands of years ago.

You see, you girls let your secret escape like that, but of course, OUR secret is still safe! http://www.amirite.net/442233

NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!!!! Well, at least they don't know about our other secrets, if they did, that would be bad....

ninjacow910s avatar ninjacow910 Yeah You Are +2Reply

Cool story bro.

http://www.amirite.net/449961

We're not that dumb. We know.

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are 0Reply

Shhh, girls, shhh!
If the guys can keep their secrets, then so can we.

@Shhh, girls, shhh! If the guys can keep their secrets, then so can we.

(Never telling.): I'll try! But I already told to the 2nd secret to someone on here via message. Opps? The person PROMISED not to tell.

Poopies avatar Poopie Yeah You Are 0Reply

I do feel kind of bad, but how else would we control them every month?

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are 0Reply

awe damn it, now we can't use that excuse to be whiny bitches!

see i always knew it was just an excuse for girls to go batshit crazy once a month

you better not let any of our other secrets slip or else you will get the crap beaten out of you at the next women meeting and don't look ot me for help when it happens because hell i warned you!

how would there be less teen pregnancy? When you're on your period most girls don't have sex plus when your on your period and the day before and after your much less likely to get pregnant because you're shedding the walls of your Uterus.

@Nicole_Anonymous how would there be less teen pregnancy? When you're on your period most girls don't have sex plus when your on your...

there would be less teen pregnancy because you ovulate every month inbetween periods. If you only had your period once every few years, you'd only be ovulating for about three days in that time period and therefore you'd have less chance of pregnancy.

Jokes on you cause that means by buying new tampons every month for no reason is just a waste of money

I really hope this is a joke...

Fucking retarded.

Grow up bitches, there is no secret and we DO bleed every damn month.

Stop trying to copy the original male post like this, you're failing miserably.

@848103

(Qwert Yuiop): Exactly. At least some people around here have sense. I'm a girl, and I hate most of them.