+1,397

Don't get mad at old people for not having fun. Time flies when you're having fun, and they need all the time they can get, amirite?

Im_so_bored_so_byes avatar Jokes & Humour
57 94
The voters have decided that Im_so_bored_so_bye is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Herpes lawyer

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +49Reply
@BreakfastFan Herpes lawyer

You used it correctly!! Good show. This begs the question of whether it's popular because of the initial hypothesis, because it's an inside joke, or because you said it.

@BreakfastFan Herpes lawyer

http://www.amirite.net/467883

Point made. For now on, nothing unrelated or stupid may be posted on the POTD. I'm lookin' at you, Zubat.

The majority of comments on this post will be about Jmayrod getting POTD again, amirite?

I don't know what's happening between you and Anthony, but good for fucking you for three POTDs... that is just not... nevermind... -_-

Soups avatar Soup No Way +35Reply
@1015197

Prorequest: Edit "flys" to "flies."

DanielJamess avatar DanielJames Yeah You Are +10Reply
@Nicole_Anonymous who posts the POTD doesn't matter. Its what said post says that matters.

I know. I voted NW because I didn't like the post, not because I feel it is unfair for his post to get POTD

Soups avatar Soup No Way 0Reply
@Soup I know. I voted NW because I didn't like the post, not because I feel it is unfair for his post to get POTD

oh I'm on the mobile site. I can't see what you voted. I was just talking about where you said " good for fucking you for three POTDs... that is just not... nevermind... -_- "

@Nicole_Anonymous oh I'm on the mobile site. I can't see what you voted. I was just talking about where you said " good for fucking...

Okay, just clarifying :) I don't mean to be mean or anything, I just think, I don't know... whatever, nevermind

Soups avatar Soup No Way +1Reply

Wait... this is POTD or is it just me?
It has only 20 votes...

Nonchalant_Ninas avatar Nonchalant_Nina Yeah You Are +32Reply
@1015128

He must have had so much fun with jmayrod yesterday that he aged 70 years

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +30Reply
@BreakfastFan He must have had so much fun with jmayrod yesterday that he aged 70 years

lol i saw this and i was literally like :o wtf. i could understand if this was wickedly good POTD material. but it's not

@But your penis helped.

The ass-kissing probably played a part too

@KickAss Nope I had nothing to do with it.

There's a difference between ass-kissing and ass-kicking.

@There's a difference between ass-kissing and ass-kicking.

Yeah I realized that after 20 some thumbs up and 2 loves.... I wasn't gonna try to delete that!

@Nonchalant_Nina Wait... this is POTD or is it just me? It has only 20 votes...

i know, right? it asked me to homepage it when i clicked yya! O_o

Askutchs avatar Askutch Yeah You Are +17Reply

Apparently Anthony and jmayrod have lots of sex. I can't say I'm not envious.

Why is the POTD not homepaged?

Also, I'm eating Zubat.

eldoritos avatar eldorito Yeah You Are +26Reply
@1015140

(polarthebear):U jelly?

geez jmayrod what did you do for anthony?

frozensockss avatar frozensocks Yeah You Are +22Reply

So why do they drive slow?

@So why do they drive slow?

Is it fun driving slow? Or is it more fun to speed past cars??

I thought they enjoyed bingo and baking and crossword puzzles

ImTheRealShadys avatar ImTheRealShady Yeah You Are +16Reply

I like how all the comments on this are about it getting POTD before getting homepaged or jmayrod and ant's potential sex life, not the actual post.

frozensockss avatar frozensocks Yeah You Are +16Reply

Anthony wasn't kidding when he said posts made from the iPhone app get priority over regular posts...totes buying an iPhone asap.

DanielJamess avatar DanielJames Yeah You Are +15Reply

That's weird, it still hasn't even been put on the homepage...

WaitForIts avatar WaitForIt Yeah You Are +13Reply

So THIS is why the best old people die the quickest. Shame. But still, makes sense.

thinkfathomlesss avatar thinkfathomless Yeah You Are +11Reply

It's time to d-d-d-d, d-d-die.

I'd say that I don't think this should be PotD, but I'm pretty sure I'm just jealous.

Crap, that was fast.

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are +6Reply

time flies?

Nah, they should sit in my English class. It feels like an eternity.

I don't make posts trying to get POTD or a high score, I make posts making a joke or expressing my opinion. And anyway, what does that have to do with my comment?

Soups avatar Soup No Way +3Reply

I guess if Ant judged this to be post of the day, it should be. But right now it's probably pissing some people off that's the problem. I mean people will be ''wtf!? This guy got like 3 PoTDs in two weeks! Fuck you jmayrod! You filthy cock sucker!'' Still we can't really do anything about it except complain or shut up.

@Iwannafingeryou I guess if Ant judged this to be post of the day, it should be. But right now it's probably pissing some people off...

Well, making the website doesn't necessarily make him an excellent judge of post quality. It is his site though, so he can decide.

@Courage_Wolf Well, making the website doesn't necessarily make him an excellent judge of post quality. It is his site though, so...

I never said it was a good choice. The quality of a post is subjective and since it's Anthony who chooses the post of the day, if he likes one, then it should be because he's the one to decide in the end.

Why ya'll so mad tho?

Old people don't have fun? I would've thought they were all crazy awesome, like MLIA tells me.

but what is time worth spending if youre avoiding fun

@1015104

I know. Theres like, 1 every day

Im_so_bored_so_byes avatar Im_so_bored_so_bye Yeah You Are +110Reply

I bet you requested this one too

@1015236

YOU FILTHY HOE I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU PERSIST ON THIS "FRENCH TOAST" THING IT'S OVER TIMOTHY!

@1015294

There is not Timothy. It is what it is.

@1015372

Thank you.

Ok how bout you don't get POTD again? Let's give one to someonee who actually comes up with their own posts and doesn't kiss Anthonys ass to get it?

@1017397

After seeing these posts made POTD, I don't even know what counts as POTD material anymore

@Ok how bout you don't get POTD again? Let's give one to someonee who actually comes up with their own posts and...

I love the username first of all, and secondly, I'll try to persuade anthony to NEVER give me a POTD again. happy?

This took 2 months to be homepaged, but only 10 minutes after it got homepaged to be a POTD

@1016454

jmayrod is the biggest dbag of all time, amirite?

@1015254

You've got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

ha now the POTD is the first one on the hp right underneath it- I'll bet that's never happened before :DD

Askutchs avatar Askutch Yeah You Are -7Reply

Whoa, this is the first on the homepage, the POTD AND currently has 69 YYAs!