+308

They say that sunshine brings happiness. However too much sunshine gives you CANCER and cancer leads to DEATH. Therefore the sun brings death, amirite?

Tacomunchers avatar
10 14
The voters have decided that Tacomuncher is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

By that logic you could make everything bring death.

@Nacklefoodle By that logic you could make everything bring death.

Eat an apple
apples have vitamins
with vitamins come strength
with stregnth comes power
if youre powerful girls like you
if girls like you you have sex a lot
a lot of sex means hiv
and since an apple a day keeps the doctor away, hiv turns into aids
aids kills you

APPLES = DEATH

qwerty123s avatar qwerty123 Yeah You Are +1Reply
@qwerty123 Eat an apple apples have vitamins with vitamins come strength with stregnth comes power if youre powerful girls...

You forgot to mention 'too much apple/vitamin' like the post; I doubt you'll get super-mega-powerful-sexy from one apple.

The sun doesn't always bring cancer, and skin cancer certainly doesn't always bring death - flaw in your theory

@The sun doesn't always bring cancer, and skin cancer certainly doesn't always bring death - flaw in your theory

I am a Republican, therefore I am never wrong. This is the flaw in your theory.

Tacomunchers avatar Tacomuncher Yeah You Are +9Reply

God is love.
Love is blind.
Ray Charles is blind.

Ray Charles is God.

To prove the ridiculousness of this logic, I shall use your very own way of thinking to do this!

Water is nature, nature is truly beautiful, true beauty is on the inside. Therefore, there is water inside of you! HA!..... Oh, wait....

by this logic i believe that it is happiness that brings death ;)

Why YES, I must SAY that I AGREE with your STATEMENT.

Not too much sun, too much time in the sun unprotected. It's called sunblock, or wearing a hat.

Well if you think about it in this way it's a lose, lose situation. Without the sun we'd be dead and apparently with the sun we're dead as well haha

Sun brings sunlight for more mushrooms
and pea-shooters as zombie defense.