+508

Sarchasm: the deep abyss between the giver of a sarcastic comment and the recipient who just doesn't "get it", amirite?

HAPPYGURLs avatar
47 9
The voters have decided that HAPPYGURL is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This sounds like something pulled directly from UrbanDictionary but I may be wrong.

Bretts avatar Brett Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Brett This sounds like something pulled directly from UrbanDictionary but I may be wrong.

haha it is!!! their definition: the gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it. i quite honestly like the way they worded it better XD

HAPPYGURLs avatar HAPPYGURL Yeah You Are 0Reply

it's from my AP English class. our assignment was to create a new word and this was my favorite one. it seems like it would be on urban dictionary though...i think i'm actually gonna go check right now ^-^

HAPPYGURLs avatar HAPPYGURL Yeah You Are -1Reply

This post is amazing.

I saw this on facebook a couple weeks ago, but it's still funny

Bossmans avatar Bossman Yeah You Are +1Reply

Holy shit this is awesome

el_scorchos avatar el_scorcho Yeah You Are -1Reply

Aah so true ..

"I just don't get it."

Katydids avatar Katydid Yeah You Are -2Reply