+351

Language is the only manmade thing that evolves, amirite?

Sinners avatar
1 21
The voters have decided that Sinner is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Pokemon?

You sound dangerously hipster there, man :P

EVERYTHING man-made evolves.

@Nacklefoodle EVERYTHING man-made evolves.

Exactly. Look at a car from 1910, now look at a car from 2010.

Style, technology, music, etc.

Technology?

@asdijojioiojioxj Technology?

It doesn't evolve. New versions of old things are created, which isn't evolution.

Sinners avatar Sinner Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Sinner It doesn't evolve. New versions of old things are created, which isn't evolution.

meh, I'm no expert in evolution but the complexity and progress in technology evolve.

there's even natural selection in technology too... lots of random crap gets made, the good stuff sells

Culture music and fashion all evolve but they r manmade

Readzs avatar Readz No Way +2Reply

Ipods.

Malmos avatar Malmo No Way +2Reply

porygon

Lkuns avatar Lkun No Way +2Reply

What about children? YOu could techincally say that they evolvethrough stages...... and they were made bt people, rite?

@DontJudge Children don't evolve... They mature. Look up the definition of evolve.

okay... Evolve (verb): to develop. I don't think evolution implies natural selection.

@duckshirt okay... Evolve (verb): to develop. I don't think evolution implies natural selection.

Lol. You forgot about the part from a simple to a more complex form. Last time I was in Biology class, adults and children were actually the same species. No part of them is more complex.

DontJudges avatar DontJudge Yeah You Are 0Reply

Except the Hebreic language.

Tv shows

that and pokemon..