+246

Some people smoke weed, and some just get high off life. Who are we to judge them? amirite?

3 24

The first guy obviously hasn't smoked any... lol

i smoke weed and get high on life. people just need to learn to balance it. not let it take over their lives.

You still don't know. Yah, weed is illegal, but not everyone acts like idiots when they're high. I smoke weed and I'm a senior in high school. I am 6th in my class and I go to school high every day. No one knows it either. I have a full time job as a shift leader at a restaurant and I'm high for that too. It's not unhealthy at all, just causes some forgetfullness. It's a natural plant!

@Opium is a natural plant too.

yeah opium is a plant, but do you know how many prescription painkilling drugs that are synthetic opiates that are perfectly legal, yet they are far more addicting than actual opium: but its ok for americans to use them cus the government makes MONEY off them. they dont want ppl smoking weed for pain cus it takes away from their money

@yeah opium is a plant, but do you know how many prescription painkilling drugs that are synthetic opiates that are...

the prescription opiates are controlled. they don't like ppl getting them without prescription

@Opium is a natural plant too.

I've never tried opium, but the Native Americans smoked it back in the day like it was their job, so how bad could that be?

Mikes avatar Mike Yeah You Are -1Reply
@You still don't know. Yah, weed is illegal, but not everyone acts like idiots when they're high. I smoke weed and...

So, because some random person on the internet smokes weed every day and claims to be sixth in their class and goes to "school high" every day, then obviously weed isn't harmful.
For the record, because weed is a "natural plant", doesn't mean it's not harmful. Coca leaves come from plants, yet they still produce cocaine.

Some of my friends smoke weed. I don't, I get high off of life, but they're my friends, and I would never forget that.

Getting high off weed is harmful. It can cause cancer, make people act like idiots, demotivation, and depression later in life once they quit. Granted, it's not as bad as heroin.

I say get high off life all the way. But if you want to ruin your life, your choice.

@i like how you just judged all people who have smoked weed

I'm not judging them. I think people who smoke weed can be great people. I just think they make crappy choices, specifically the one to smoke weed. I simply stated the risks. Not to mention it's against the law.

@pear0doxx Getting high off weed is harmful. It can cause cancer, make people act like idiots, demotivation, and depression...

There's absolutely nothing wrong with smoking some weed every once in a while. Tobacco is much more harmful, and alcohol causes more accidents and ruins more lives that marijuana. Also...http://www.prohibitioncosts.org/endorsers.html

Mikes avatar Mike Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Mike There's absolutely nothing wrong with smoking some weed every once in a while. Tobacco is much more harmful, and...

You're right. Tobacco and alcohol are more harmful. Does that mean weed is not harmful? No. It's just less harmful than tobacco and alcohol. Meth is more harmful than tobacco and alcohol, but tobacco and alcohol are still harmful.

I'm sure most people have experimented. My problem is when smoking weed becomes your whole life, and it becomes all someone does.

@pear0doxx You're right. Tobacco and alcohol are more harmful. Does that mean weed is not harmful? No. It's just less...

Well if tobacco and alcohol are more harmful, why have we made them legal? Not to mention the fact that cigarettes are addicting, while marijuana is not...it's just some people who take it way to far and smoke all day because they're idiots.

Mikes avatar Mike Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Mike Well if tobacco and alcohol are more harmful, why have we made them legal? Not to mention the fact that cigarettes...

Tobacco and alcohol are legal because they were used commonly way before they were discovered to be harmful. I don't know why they are still legal. It's not up to me to make laws. Marijuana is mentally addictive. Like I said, I'm sure people have experimented. I have a problem with the people who sit in the grass all day long giggling about nothing.

Alcohol was once made illegal and the mob sold it underground. Jail cells were filled with alcoholics, so they just legalized it.

There are two types of smokers. There are the people who are generally good and responsible and others who give the responsible ones a bad name.