-250

The day women stop bitching about periods is the day they deserve equal rights. amirite?

LAKERSoverHEATs avatar
0 23
The voters have decided that LAKERSoverHEAT is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

All I can say is I'm so happy men don't have periods because I'd be complaining about it all the time.

And the day when all nations establish truly secular governments is the day women actually get equal rights... or at least a lot closer to equal rights.

I go to an all girls school and it doesn't happen often. But when it does, run for fucking cover because it's "Oh look at the cute cuddly puppy! I just want to RIP YOUR FUCKING HEART OUT WITH MY BARE HANDS AND i'm so sorry I said that I didn't mean I want a fucking taco right fucking now."

Chells avatar Chell No Way +8Reply

Yeah, periods must suck, but can you imagine how us guys feel? Our balls itch ALL THE FREAKING TIME!

@Thumper Yeah, periods must suck, but can you imagine how us guys feel? Our balls itch ALL THE FREAKING TIME!

That's better than feeling like you're gonna poo really badly but you can't all the time and your stomach hurts and you can't eat certain stuff.

@WinniethePooh Whats worse than that is getting a nice THUMPER to the nuts

Yah, it's also not fair that we can get sympathy pain by witnessing someone else getting hit. I don't ever hear girls say they feel some other girls cramps.

@ScottyD Yah, it's also not fair that we can get sympathy pain by witnessing someone else getting hit. I don't ever hear...

Never heard of synchronized menstrual cycles?
It happens when women live in close proximity ... like dorm rooms. They wind up getting their cycles synched.

Well, it's just unfortunate positioning. It hurts too when we get hit.

@That's better than feeling like you're gonna poo really badly but you can't all the time and your stomach hurts and...

I don't think you understand the severity of the situation. What are you doing right now? Who knows. You know what I'm doing? Scratching my dangely parts. You know what I'll be doing in 10 minutes? The same thing. This will go on every second of every day until I die.

"Or just bitching in general."

Jennitalias avatar Jennitalia Yeah You Are +3Reply

I'm a girl that bitches about periods and I thought this was pretty funny.

@murt_squirt I'm a girl that bitches about periods and I thought this was pretty funny.

Wow, so inspirational. You're one of the guys. Better prepare yourself for the awards coming your way and the men begging to get a date with you.