+1,006

You hate it when you borrow your daughter's new green shirt without her permission and you leave a big stain on it so you wash it with Tide detergent that has new Acti-lift technology just in time so she won't find out you ever borrowed it in the first place. amirite?

Raidens avatar
36 21
The voters have decided that Raiden is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Every time I see that commercial I think the mom did her daughter a favor by messing up that shirt. It's so tacky...

When they spill the food on their shirt, the look on their face is priceless.

Merediths avatar Meredith Yeah You Are +20Reply

I love how she's just eating a taco and then a huge liquid stain gets on her shirt. xD

tropicaltoasters avatar tropicaltoaster Yeah You Are +20Reply
@i thought it was ice cream

I'm pretty sure it was a taco, as I was talking about it with my friends when it came on. But if I'm wrong I'm sorry. xD

tropicaltoasters avatar tropicaltoaster Yeah You Are +4Reply

And I love how she had time to wash it and dry it and her daughter still hadn't left the house!

@And I love how she had time to wash it and dry it and her daughter still hadn't left the house!

(Oh BABY!): Right? If I were the daughter I would've given up and looked for another shirt.

@871172

chill meangirls

Omg that commercial bugs me! I mean, it's kind of weird that a mother of a teenager is going out to clubs (cougar?),and she has to steal her daughters clothes... plus, that's a really ugly shirt, just saying.

superaverycakes14s avatar superaverycakes14 Yeah You Are +10Reply

Shouldn't it be you love it?

Why would you hate it? It all worked out well in the end.

Nacklefoodles avatar Nacklefoodle Yeah You Are 0Reply

wait...wasnt this from a commercial or did it coincidically happen to be a green shirt

danubs avatar danub Yeah You Are -19Reply