+271

High school and middle school girls: even though you act like you like all the other girls at your school, you really can't stand any of the girls not in your own group of friends. Amirite?

4 13

I openly despise everyone. y smilie

I get along with everyone, but there are people who I know will hate me, so I get back at them by not liking them as much as everyone else.

Nah, I don't act like I like anyone I don't. But I also like people who aren't in my "friend group."

if you pretend to like everyone, you need to stop being a goody-goody all the time.

I don't act anything like most girls at my school at all. That's why I can't stand them.

@annikarosee I don't act anything like most girls at my school at all. That's why I can't stand them.

It says "you act like you like them" not "you act like them". I read it that way the first time too :/

I don't really care about most of the girls who are not my friends. They're not evil; they're not good. Perhaps the fact that I go to a school with almost 2000 people (not 200) and don't know many of them contributes to my indifference.

@873222

Looks like you need a new group of friends.

@873222

(yay_jacket_doona):Doesn't sound like they're your friends at all.

i'm friends with at least one person in all the groups

I dont act like anyone else. I don't tolerate whores.

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are -1Reply