+591

Apple invents something, everyone else tries to copy it and brags about why theirs is better than Apple's, Apple sells millions more than the other brand, repeat, amirite?

EmmaJs avatar Technology
8 14
The voters have decided that EmmaJ is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Name one thing Apple invented before anyone else. I dare you.

Geoffs avatar Geoff No Way +1Reply
@razorsoft IPods

iPods are mp3 players. the first one was out in 1979.

Geoffs avatar Geoff No Way 0Reply
@Geoff iPods are mp3 players. the first one was out in 1979.

true. but they had terrible user interface, where very bulky, and had barly any space for more then a few songs. ipods revolutionized the mp3's

iTards...

Remember the Apple Newton?
Nobody else does either. But they remember the Palm Pilot...

@parade_rainer Remember the Apple Newton? Nobody else does either. But they remember the Palm Pilot...

True, I even had to google what that was. It looked like a fail in all the pictures. But I think this is referring more to the "modern Apple" that we know now.

Taters avatar Tater Yeah You Are 0Reply

2002: Bill Gates reveals a tablet PC. No one cares.
2010: Steve Jobs reveals the iPad. World pisses itself like an excited dog.
2012: Steve Ballmer reveals the Microsoft Surface. People claim they stole the idea from Apple.

(I took this from a 9GAG post, and if I still had the link, I'd give you credit, whoever made this...)