+21

People need to realize that Christians can't pick and choose which parts of the Bible to follow. amirite?

NoSoapRadios avatar
1 14
The voters have decided that NoSoapRadio is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I accidentally posted this on my other account before...

NoSoapRadios avatar NoSoapRadio Yeah You Are 0Reply

Why not?

@Lolita Why not?

...because we don't get to decide if God is right or not.

@NoSoapRadio ...because we don't get to decide if God is right or not.

That's irrelevant to my question. I am allowed to disagree with certain parts of the Bible as long as I follow my duties as a Christian. It's not like all or nothing.

@NoSoapRadio Duties as a Christian? As in reading and following what the Bible says to do?

Not just that but Tradition, completing the essential questions..

Look, just because I don't agree that gays are an abomination doesn't mean I'm not Christian. Please tell me you cut your hair...

you know how it says that we aren't supposed to cut our hair?

guess that's an exception, right?

@NoSoapRadio Wow, can I get a reference on that?

"You shall not cut the hair on the sides of your heads, neither shall you clip off the edge of your beard." (Leviticus 19:27)

@"You shall not cut the hair on the sides of your heads, neither shall you clip off the edge of your beard."...

/facepalm...there's these things called metaphors. You can't pull anything out of context in the Bible.

@NoSoapRadio /facepalm...there's these things called metaphors. You can't pull anything out of context in the Bible.

Not metaphors, that's the old law, which we don't follow because Jesus died fir our sins, so we follow the new testament law now.