+811

Polls show that 93% of Europeans think that America is the stupidest country. Polls also show that 84% of Americans think that Europe is the stupidest country. amirite?

Pedo_Cats avatar
60 64
The voters have decided that Pedo_Cat is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think America's the stupidest country...and I'm American.

Nachoss avatar Nachos Yeah You Are +52Reply

im smurt an i live in amurica

Hah! Makes sense....they're pretty stupid to think that americas a country.

AMERICAAA
FUCK YEAH!

Slendermans avatar Slenderman Yeah You Are +16Reply
@Slenderman AMERICAAA FUCK YEAH!

WE'RE HERE TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKING DAY YEAH!

SylverMoons avatar SylverMoon Yeah You Are +4Reply

I know this is a joke and everything, and I do think it's funny, but if American wasn't (one of) the most powerful countries in the world, I don't think people would care or say that Americans are stupid.

JennaGees avatar JennaGee Yeah You Are +14Reply

That one is going to my collection of genius posts :)

Iwannafingeryous avatar Iwannafingeryou Yeah You Are +7Reply

Oh my god I'm stupid.

faceplams Stupid, stupid American brain!

this is one of the funniest posts ever!

Lkuns avatar Lkun Yeah You Are +6Reply

Americans might not be stupid, but a LOT are very very ignorant.

I've seen this joke before and I laughed but then it starts to get old. But hey, I can always look on the bright side of things. The bright side being that when others meet meet me and find out I'm from the US they'll be shocked that I'm smart and athletic.

It is not the country... it is the people that can be dump.

Erm. 93% of Europeans DO NOT think that America is the stupidest country. 84% of Americans DO NOT think that Europe is the stupidest country.

Selection bias. If this was a poll, then the question was, "Do you think that America is the stupidest country?"
The people who want to answer that are the people who think so. If you don't, then you wouldn't really bother answering that poll.

So this is not true.

Okay.

Stupidest isn't a word... haha just sayin'

If you didn't make up this statistic, I'd like to see the source.

what???? i dont get it...im american, and no, europe IS the stupidest country, not america....

what are you ppl takin bout europe is too a country

To be fair, America's also a continent, not a country.

BobWilsons avatar BobWilson Yeah You Are -4Reply
@BobWilson To be fair, America's also a continent, not a country.

@881004 (BobWilson): Actually, North America and South America are continents. United States of America is a country. So pretty much the people who voted that America is stupid called all of those places stupid.

Is there some underlying joke, cos if so I don't get it :/

jNOMnoms avatar jNOMnom Yeah You Are -5Reply

Goodness, how I hate stereotype jokes. I don't see how anyone could like them anymore either, because they're all about the same moronic, misguided, and inaccurate topics.

America isn't a country either.. it's either North America or The United States, pick one.

@America isn't a country either.. it's either North America or The United States, pick one.

You're an idiot, North America's a continent, not another name for the US.

Call it jargon or slang. When saying America, most people mean USA. That's how the OP meant it and you know it, you probably just wanted to look like a smartass.

"it's either North America or The United States"
and what exactly happened to South America?

America comes close, North Korea is up there, too, but we all know that Kazakhstan is the stupidest.

I think we're the smartest country and there's no way 84% of Americans think Europe is a country.

@You do realize that it's a joke, right?

harhar no I didn't, thank you for enlightening me.

@880527

Yes, we are the stupidest country on earth, which is why we have a literacy rate of 99%

@880527

We're better off than every other country except for maybe like 4 or 5. There is a reason why the US is one of the World Superpowers.

@880527

And you for thinking that are an IDIOT.

If America was the stupidest country, we would be poor and third world. Same with Europe.

@AtheisticMystic If America was the stupidest country, we would be poor and third world. Same with Europe.

Just because a country is poor and third world doesn't mean it's a stupid country.

Hey_Theres avatar Hey_There Yeah You Are +35Reply

Poverty has more to do with the country's or continents history. Although if you're trying to find the least educated country in the world it would most likely be a third world country as a result of their poverty.