+29

The only way to 100% prevent pregnancy is to not have sex at all, amirite?

0__________________0s avatar
1 28
The voters have decided that 0__________________0 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

True, but saying "The only way to not get pregnant is to not have sex" is like saying "The only way to never get emotionally hurt is to never love anyone" or "The only way to never get hit by a car is to never ever leave your house" or something.

Yes, it's true, but not having sex just out of fear of pregnancy (as opposed to not having sex for other reasons - religious, cultural, political) is the equivlant of wrapping yourself up in bubblewrap - yeah, you won't get hurt, but it's not worth what you'll lose. You may be preventing pregnancy, but it's not worth it.

Simons avatar Simon No Way +5Reply

Tell that to Mary

Ahem.
Oral SEX
Anal SEX
Gay SEX
All sexy ways to not get a bun up in there

@wobbuffet Gay sex

Haha very true :D

Laughing_sporks avatar Laughing_spork Yeah You Are 0Reply
@wobbuffet Gay sex

I was just about to say the same thing. :P

@wobbuffet Gay sex

Heterosexual oral or anal both also work.

Abstinense! health class, people.

@crazyllamas Abstinense! health class, people.

Health classes should not teach abstinence!

@crazyllamas Haha mine did. Unfortunately.

Thats too bad. My health class didn't teach abstinence, in fact, it didn't teach anything at all. I took in online. It was supposed to be a 3 week long course but I finished it in 9 days and got an A.

Abstinence**

Yall are missing the point here. Yea, there are technically other 'versions' of sex that can't get you pregnant. That doesn't defeat the point that straight up sex ALWAYS has the potential to get a girl pregnant, regardless of condoms or birth control. It pretty much should just be common sense to exclude "post-menopausal sex and sex with naturally infertile people," as well as sex that isn't penis-vagina sex.

heysoulsisters avatar heysoulsister Yeah You Are 0Reply
@fEMMAnist Why does everyone always exclude gay people?

Oh come on, dont try to make this about gay people. if youre gonna go there, the fact of the matter is gays cant have real, honest to goodness sex. thats just the way it is.

@heysoulsister Oh come on, dont try to make this about gay people. if youre gonna go there, the fact of the matter is gays cant...

If you didn't want to go there you shouldn't have replied. Gay people can most defiantly have real honest to goodness sex.

@fEMMAnist If you didn't want to go there you shouldn't have replied. Gay people can most defiantly have real honest to...

No, they can't. you sound pretty ignorant. if it is not a penis going into a vagina, it is not true sex. true, virginity is a mental thing, and one would say that a homosexual had lost their virginity when they did sexual things with someone of the same sex. but, it is not real sex. stop trying to play it up like it is, and no im not a homophobe for saying so. im a realist.

heysoulsisters avatar heysoulsister Yeah You Are -3Reply
@heysoulsister No, they can't. you sound pretty ignorant. if it is not a penis going into a vagina, it is not true sex. true...

Ever heard of oral or anal sex? I guess if you define sex as only penile/vaginal sex then gays cant have sex but that has to be the dumbest definition of sex I have ever heard in my life. Just so you know the rest of the world defines sex differently than you do.

@fEMMAnist Ever heard of oral or anal sex? I guess if you define sex as only penile/vaginal sex then gays cant have sex but...

i do believe that oral and anal sex are indeed sex, but the fact is that real, complete sex is straight up, literally.
Even then, thats not the point. I would assume that the OP is referring to sex between straight couples, and the often disputed issue of condoms and pills and whatnot. you need to step back and realize that the OP is not bashing homosexuals or trying to "exclude" gays, no matter how much you try to make this about them.

heysoulsisters avatar heysoulsister Yeah You Are -2Reply