hithereimbobs avatar Politics
22 27

Sanata is actually legally a Canadian citizen.

inb4 some retard says "well yeah the north pole is in Canada so obvious post is obvious lulz"

BreakfastFans avatar BreakfastFan Yeah You Are +12Reply
@BreakfastFan inb4 some retard says "well yeah the north pole is in Canada so obvious post is obvious lulz"

the 'inb4' thing is just about as bad as the person who would have made that point.

victoria312s avatar victoria312 Yeah You Are +3Reply

I misread this at first and thought it was about Satan. I was confused for a good 5 minutes trying to figure out why all the comments were about Santa...

except we give him milk in cups, not bags
and we don't give him syrup-covered bacon.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +7Reply
@Katffro except we give him milk in cups, not bags and we don't give him syrup-covered bacon.

We don't drink directly from the bag hahahah! stupid people...

Babytards avatar Babytard Yeah You Are +1Reply

Just to clarify, I live in Canada and I have never seen a milk bag before!

meganmegs avatar meganmeg Yeah You Are 0Reply

Well, my grandmother is canadian- which makes me Half
and I'm extremely nice to people, but i don't get the same recognition as Santa does,
I try to sneak down people's chimney, but instead of milk and cookies, i've got the cops and a restraining order.

yeah, uhuh, merry christmas to you too...

@Your_Stalker i am of Canadian decent.

"canadian" is not an ethnicity... Neither is american

hithereimbobs avatar hithereimbob Yeah You Are +6Reply
@hithereimbob "canadian" is not an ethnicity... Neither is american

Well, by decent, I mean My mother's side of the family are Canadian citizens... wasn't really referring to an ethnicity.
Besides... I was just saying "half-canadian" to make the joke. -_-

So many things wrong here
Not all Canadians club baby seals, just like not all Americans hunt whales. The milk comes in the bag. We don't drink the whole bag we pour it into a glass. Like a carton. And sliced ham? I don't even know what you're talking about. Maybe you people should look up something you decide to bash.

i love this post, also, theres a tim hortons commercial going on right now.

Montanas avatar Montana Yeah You Are 0Reply

i think someone already said it, but canada was the first country to claim santa as a citizen.

i never think of canadians as really nice people. just people who club seals for fun and eat sliced ham.

rowannes avatar rowanne Yeah You Are -3Reply
@victoria312 wait...American's don't eat sliced ham?

they do, obviously. i just imagine canadians always eating sliced ham. probably because my aunt is canadian and her and all her neighbors and stuff always serve sliced ham at parties and stuff.

rowannes avatar rowanne Yeah You Are +3Reply
Anonymous