+652

After reading a book or watching a movie like Harry Potter or The Lord of the Rings, it really makes you yearn to be apart of a struggle so much bigger than youself or be apart of such an amazing, magical world, amirite?

Books
18 11

...or Avatar the Last Airbender.

...or Avatar the Last Airbender.

or Doctor Who.

matt1337cs avatar matt1337c Yeah You Are +1Reply

All the time

littletanks avatar littletank Yeah You Are 0Reply

sorry to sound nerdy, but maybe this is all part of some huge story. not in a book or movie, but, like, you know? maybe there's a reason for all of this. maybe this world is more amazing than we usually think of it as being.

@whoopsidaisy sorry to sound nerdy, but maybe this is all part of some huge story. not in a book or movie, but, like, you know?...

I'm sorry I don't really understand what you're trying to say, but I'm interested! Could you explain more please?

@I'm sorry I don't really understand what you're trying to say, but I'm interested! Could you explain more please?

This universe we're living in is so astonishing when you really think about it. I mean, what is life? How can someone grow from a tiny egg into a person with a personality and emotions and goals and weaknesses? and what exactly is consiousness? I have to believe that these impossible things in the world around us were created for something beautiful. Am I making sense?

@whoopsidaisy This universe we're living in is so astonishing when you really think about it. I mean, what is life? How can...

Yes, I believe so. Are you trying to say all of our lives are supposed to make up one big, beautiful, story?

Well, yes. And I'm not talking about fate or destiny, really.. but, quite honestly, I do believe that God was being very deliberate when he created man and gave him life. Not everything has gone quite according to plan - evidently - and the whole isn't as great as it could be, but I think that our presence here shows that our lives are worth living.
I really have no clue why God wanted us to exist.... personally, I couldn't deal with a bunch of fools like we seem to be sometimes. But then again, no one really knows the way He works - he's something that surpasses all understanding, don't you think? And I'm sure he has a bit more patience than we do. Still, the fact that He has a reason for us to live makes me feel pretty special.
That sure sounds deep doesn't it? Sorry to, like, get all deep about your post :)