-163

If you think about it, the concept of reading harry potter books is flat out disgusting, amirite?

youaresowrongs avatar Books
1 17
The voters have decided that youaresowrong is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Anything that supports the advancement of gingers is a repolsive thought.

LITERATURE IS FOR LEPERS.

Could you maybe explain?

@Encore93 Could you maybe explain?

OP doesn't like Harry Potter so they think it is disgusting for anyone else to like Harry Potter.

@1839045

They think the concept is disgusting and I don't understand why they think that.

@Encore93 Nah, I'm just done.

Wow. Your inability to understand this simple thing is truly astounding to me.

@UmmmmUmUmUmUmmmmmmm Wow. Your inability to understand this simple thing is truly astounding to me.

It's not that I don't see that he doesn't like the books, I get that, a lot of people don't. Just not sure why that make reading them disgusting. It was the choice of words I was unhappy with. Anyway, never mind, have a good day.

@Encore93 It's not that I don't see that he doesn't like the books, I get that, a lot of people don't. Just not sure why that...

He thinks it is disgusting because that is the word of choice he used. It really is not as difficult a concept as you are making it out to be.

No, you're flat out disgusting, obvious troll is obvious. :)