-1

there is no ONE truth, amirite?

glorybee91s avatar Internet & Apps
0 17
The voters have decided that glorybee91 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@914103

hi clever. i dont think so

glorybee91s avatar glorybee91 Yeah You Are 0Reply
@914153

you're odd

@914181

Different scientists say different things, we will never know what is really true

@914205

where does the data come from

@914244

I know what you are saying and i believe you. But what i am saying is that when people believe something, they believe that THEY know the truth. So As long as one person in the world disagrees with the "facts", to them, the truth is the truth. and to Einstein and his followers, their truth is different. get it ?

@914281

you can keep disagreeing with me but i guess what im trying to say, is everything is subjective.

"There is no ONE truth" would be a "truth" in itself, making the claim self-contradictory, though, right?

@Unicorns "There is no ONE truth" would be a "truth" in itself, making the claim self-contradictory, though, right?

well to me that statement is true. to clever that statement is false. Therefor, the original statement has 2 different views on its' 'Truth' ...

@glorybee91 well to me that statement is true. to clever that statement is false. Therefor, the original statement has 2...

None of what else you said matters, as long as you find that to be a true statement (which you just said you do) then it is a completely self-contradictiory..

@Unicorns None of what else you said matters, as long as you find that to be a true statement (which you just said you do)...

Even though i BELIEVE thats the truth, the truth is something the whole world has to be able to agree with and believe as well. Which will never happen because, like i said there is no one truth. As far as i'm concerned the only thing my post has proven to me was that it is true, but you still don't think so.