+10

Teaching us about friendship, courage, being yourself, creativity and some good legal drugs- has Miley Cyrus really corrupted the generation? amirite?

Traviss avatar
0 14
The voters have decided that Travis is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Because smoking and posting naked pics (before being 18) make you a GREATTT role model?

@Mike_Hawk Smoking a legal substance. Where might I find these pics?

wwtdd..and I don't care it could be a fucking cigarette, keep it out of the media if your fans are a bunch of kids

@asdijojioiojioxj wwtdd..and I don't care it could be a fucking cigarette, keep it out of the media if your fans are a bunch of kids

You say cigarette as if it's less harmful than Salvia. I'd say that it's pretty damn decent that she's smoking a legal, natural, benign plant rather than drinking and partying all the time. Also, she's trying to break away from that whole image, and she can't very well do that by being a kid all her life, can she? I also love how her critics, like yourself, expect her to completely miss out on her life and never grow up because her fans are little kids. She's a star, not a role-model, and it's up to the parents to delegate which is which to their kids. Get over it.

@asdijojioiojioxj it's legal, not okay but legal.

then what does not being 18 yet have to do with being a GREATTT role model?

@fuckoffwhore and being under 18 makes 3?

what's your deal? Being under 18 at the time is why she broke the law...

@asdijojioiojioxj what's your deal? Being under 18 at the time is why she broke the law...

i dont have a deal? im just saying it doesnt matter if shes under 18 or over 18 shes still a bad role model

@fuckoffwhore i dont have a deal? im just saying it doesnt matter if shes under 18 or over 18 shes still a bad role model

yeah I agree I'm just saying being under 18 makes it even worse...me calling her a GREATTT role model was 100% sarcastic.