+94

Some people don't realize that the challenge hunting for a bargain can be more fun than having a vast supply of money and buying whatever you want, amirite?

1 4

I have to do that. It's not really that great because I have to look for stuff based on price instead of what I like, and the ugliest clothes are the cheap ones.

@rilara I have to do that. It's not really that great because I have to look for stuff based on price instead of what I...

Not if you look in the right places. Most of my clothes are from thrift stores, and I consider myself fairly well dressed. I think bargain hunting is really fun, and it feels a lot better when you wear something hard to find but cute that was a steal than something nice and expensive that you found among other nice expensive things.

fuustoleits avatar fuustoleit Yeah You Are 0Reply

Not really.... I'm going to sound superficial but I'm in love with clothes & am very upset that I can't find a job so I can get more.

tea_s avatar tea_ No Way -1Reply