+55

The main purpose of the Nintendo Wii is to help settle the PS3 vs xbox360 arguments by letting both parties agree that at least their console isn't as bad as a Wii, amirite?

Number3s avatar Technology
4 9
The voters have decided that Number3 is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Nintendo Forever.

NARNIAs avatar NARNIA No Way +6Reply
@NARNIA Nintendo Forever.

old nintendo yes, new nintendo, fuck no. the wii sucks, they sell the ds for about $100 more than the older ones because they have a bigger screen, and their games aren't that great.

Bigblues avatar Bigblue Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Bigblue old nintendo yes, new nintendo, fuck no. the wii sucks, they sell the ds for about $100 more than the older ones...

Ok I do admit that the Ds's with bigger screens are a bit much, but still Nintendo is my favorite.

NARNIAs avatar NARNIA No Way +1Reply

I think it's fun :D it doesn't have as good graphics or complex games, but it's really fun :)

Video game fans shouldn't talk bad about nintendo. It saved the video game industry in 1985.

Pretty much it's only use

HopeImrites avatar HopeImrite Yeah You Are +2Reply

I really don't know whch I like better, the Xbox 360 or the Wii. At least both are five times as good as the PS3.

Nintendo <3