+191

Anthony works on amirite, plannin the POTDay. Someone left a note on his profile; it says “lolz ur site sux ok?" Ah, but dealin with trolls can give him a heart attack. He oughta know by now. Who needs all the trolls when you have mods, even if they aren’t paid in money? And it seems such a waste of time, but that’s what amirite’s about. You homepage 50 posts and then you run out, amirite?

Baconnoisseurs avatar Internet & Apps
10 17
The voters have decided that Baconnoisseur is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

When I first read this, I was like dude... what the fuck is this.

I listened to the song while I reread the post. That was fun.

Notes from the author: Some of the grammar is off because I had to make it fit, same with the syllables. If you are wondering what song it is, it's Movin' Out (Anthony's Song) by Billy Joel. Here's a link: YouTube video thumbnail

Hope that clears stuff up a bit more.

Baconnoisseurs avatar Baconnoisseur Yeah You Are +16Reply

At first, I tried to say it like a poem, and was disappointed when it didn't rhyme, then I played the link. lol, good one!

This is so fucking awesome. I love Billy Joel

Inmate_24601s avatar Inmate_24601 Yeah You Are +6Reply

I thought it was Livin' on a Prayer at first...

You should listen to The Supervillans version of Movin' Out if you haven't already :)

pretty cool anthony favourited this

What are mods paid in?

@PinkSponge What are mods paid in?

A sense of accomplishment.

Baconnoisseurs avatar Baconnoisseur Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Baconnoisseur A sense of accomplishment.

really? i always thought they got paid. like, leftovers from the ads or something...

@1192643

I tried to fit that, but then the character limit was like "Oh no, it's too long!" and I was like "Why do people always say that to me?"

Baconnoisseurs avatar Baconnoisseur Yeah You Are +2Reply