+22

Teenagers: You've always wanted to play with mercury at least once, amirite?

Kluklayus avatar Education
0 12
The voters have decided that Kluklayu is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@fuckoffwhore ???

My parents always told me about getting to experiment with mercury, like actually cutting it and it splitting in to separate parts. It sounds kinda fun

Kluklayus avatar Kluklayu Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Kluklayu Ok, what don't you get?

can you play with mercury? how do you play with mercury? was that a common thing for parents to tell their kids? why would they say that? why teenagers?

@fuckoffwhore can you play with mercury? how do you play with mercury? was that a common thing for parents to tell their kids?...

It used to be a part of highschool chemistry classes, you would do a whole lot of experiments with mercury, seeing how it reacted to heat, cold, open flames, physical change, etc. And my parents told me about it because my fifth grade teacher brought some mercury in a sealed vial to class once

@fuckoffwhore oh... do they not do that anymore?

No, they discovered that mercury is ridiculously dangerous

@Kluklayu No, they discovered that mercury is ridiculously dangerous

i see. i wonder what happened to the kids that got to play with it.

@Kluklayu Well, my parents obviously survived XD

maybe they have brain damage. use that as your method of defense next time theyre being unfair

@fuckoffwhore maybe they have brain damage. use that as your method of defense next time theyre being unfair

My parents don't usually do that XD, my parents are pretty cool. Maybe that's what the mercury did...