+4

Abortion and plastic surgery are things that should be available to those who really need them, not just anyone who wants them. Amirite?

TheVoiceOfReasons avatar
1 10
The voters have decided that TheVoiceOfReason is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Why can't we just leave everyone alone and let them make their own choices in peace?

@TheVoiceOfReason That's called Anarchy and it has yet to prevail.

True. But we can have a peaceful society without an overly intrusive government. As a Libertarian I want the smallest government possible that will still retain peace and civility.

@TheVoiceOfReason I'm libertarian but on fiscal issued I'm mixed.

I think I'm a little mixed on some fiscal issues too.

@fEMMAnist I think I'm a little mixed on some fiscal issues too.

Really because history shows that when you lean too much to the left or right, it doesn't go too well... Meaning the economy collapses.

Plastic Surgery?

ThatOneNuts avatar ThatOneNut Yeah You Are 0Reply
@ThatOneNut Plastic Surgery?

Meaning you should be able to get plastic surgery if you were disfigured in a fire or something, not just because you don't like your cheek bones.

@TheVoiceOfReason Meaning you should be able to get plastic surgery if you were disfigured in a fire or something, not just because...

Oh I see, I was thinking you something else, in that case I disagree with you on the abortion point because eveyone who wants one should be able to get one.