+464

You hate it when you tell your friend about something cool and then your friend becomes obsessed with it, and they totally steal your cool thing, amirite?

Skella_Wolfs avatar
6 6
The voters have decided that Skella_Wolf is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

When I tell my friend about a band or singer she becomes obsessed then forgets that I'm the one that told her about them and acts like she discovered them by herself. Gets on my nerves.

@ashnicoleluvsblg When I tell my friend about a band or singer she becomes obsessed then forgets that I'm the one that told her about...

I get that too. But I don't want to not tell her because then if she eventually does hear them she'll think she's the only one.. :/ I probably shouldn't be complaining baout this, but anyway.

Alices avatar Alice Yeah You Are -1Reply

That's what you get for having good friends!

My friend does this with bands I tell her about... eventually it dies down for her though.

Prosopagnosias avatar Prosopagnosia Yeah You Are +1Reply

The amount of times this has happened!

Kaitlyns avatar Kaitlyn Yeah You Are +1Reply

^^ that has happened to mee

xcatzxo112s avatar xcatzxo112 Yeah You Are -2Reply