-12

People think atheists shove their beliefs down religious people's throats, but the truth is that only happens on the internet. If you were to tell people in real life that you don't believe in god, they would treat you differently or maybe even shun you. Religious people are truly less tolerant. amirite?

LAKERSoverHEATs avatar
0 12
The voters have decided that LAKERSoverHEAT is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Um, presumptuous much?

@I_Predict_A_Riot Um, presumptuous much?

Personal experience with some people.

LAKERSoverHEATs avatar LAKERSoverHEAT Yeah You Are -1Reply
@LAKERSoverHEAT Personal experience with some people.

Fine, but don't assume we're all like that.

@I_Predict_A_Riot Fine, but don't assume we're all like that.

I didn't. No observation is 100% true I shouldn't have to explain that.

LAKERSoverHEATs avatar LAKERSoverHEAT Yeah You Are +1Reply
@LAKERSoverHEAT I didn't. No observation is 100% true I shouldn't have to explain that.

HOLY CRAP. The post is basically saying every religious person will shun an atheist or whatever. Hence, presumptuous much?

if i share my beliefs i always get made fun of and then ignored

Way to assume, douchebag.

I think we're all more or less equally intolerant. I'm Atheist, but I'm not gonna vote either way on this one.

Aren't you being intolerant of religious people?

Lkuns avatar Lkun No Way 0Reply
@LAKERSoverHEAT No?

You said that religious people are intolerant, meaning that you think all religious people are douschebags who shove their religion down people's throats. I know plenty of religious people who could care less if their friends are atheist or not.

Lkuns avatar Lkun No Way 0Reply