-27

Religion has no place in todays advancing world, all it is doing is holding back stuff that could be used to boost mankind tremendously, like stem cell reasearch, amirite?

ThatsMrAthiestToYous avatar
1 9
The voters have decided that ThatsMrAthiestToYou is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Religion gives people hope and faith. It's saved lives. People "find" religion and decide to change their lives around. It makes people happy. Just leave them alone.

@somewhere_I_belong Religion gives people hope and faith. It's saved lives. People "find" religion and decide to change their lives...

If we are going to leave them alone, which we should, then they shouldn't interfere with things like stemcell research.

@If we are going to leave them alone, which we should, then they shouldn't interfere with things like stemcell research.

Stemcell research isn't ONLY being interfered with by religious people. I am not religious, and I disagree with it. I think that it will be abused, because knowledge is power, power is money, and people will do anything for money.

@somewhere_I_belong Stemcell research isn't ONLY being interfered with by religious people. I am not religious, and I disagree with it...

I understand what you mean, but I didn't vote no way because I just took it as religon shouldn't affect peoples choices anymore. Go ahead and have your faith, but you can't just pick and choose what rules you're going to follow and what ones you're going to ignore.

That's today's, RESEARCH, you idiot. And I agree with what Somewhere_I_belong said.

This is why I dislike a lot of atheists...

Just because some religions are against stem cell research, doesn't mean all of them are. Christianity respects life, and with that research to help save lives, however Christianity does not respect a system in which women repeatedly to get pregnant in order to sell stem cells, which are unborn children.

I'm not saying that all atheists are evil murderers, but if there weren't a scripture telling people that if they kill then they will go to hell then a lot more people would be murderers.