+5

Clubbing a fish is a GREAT way for mothers and daughters to bond, amirite?

invisiblegirls avatar Politics
1 4
The voters have decided that invisiblegirl is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I think this might be a quote from Sarah Palin.

@Kk15 I think this might be a quote from Sarah Palin.

I don't think she said this, but this is what happened on an episode of Sarah Palin's Alaska (aka most entertaining show ever)

invisiblegirls avatar invisiblegirl Yeah You Are 0Reply
@invisiblegirl I don't think she said this, but this is what happened on an episode of Sarah Palin's Alaska (aka most entertaining...

Hahaha yeah, I was just kidding, it sounds like something she would say :) and I agree, that show is hilarious! I like the one episode when she puts up the gate by the stairs so that Willow's boyfriend can't get upstairs :D

@Kk15 Hahaha yeah, I was just kidding, it sounds like something she would say :) and I agree, that show is hilarious! I...

Or the one with the Gosselins camping and Kate's all "I am soo miserable. I don't know why people want to pretend to be homeless. That's just wrong" and they leave after like 2 hours.