0

Nazi Germany surrender to the United States on May 7th, 1945. Chuck Norris was boorn on May 6th, 1945. Coincidence? Not at all, amirite?

hannabananass avatar Jokes & Humour
0 4
The votes are tied on hannabananas being right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree to break the tie!

Who makes these Facebook groups? Seriously, EVERY single one of 'em dang things are incorrect as hell. Case in point, this one is just nonfactual. Same with those groups that say "It's 1/11/11! You should enjoy it because it only comes every 1000 years!" Really? And then I go to the page, and it has over a million likes. And I'm like: ಠ_ಠ 90% of people on Facebook are completely stupid/gullible. Ugh. It's just a tiny thing that bugs me immensely to no end, and I just have to let it out. It just annoys me because it spreads false information as swift as the wind. UGH! Also, if one who is reading this is curious, this has over 130,000 likes on Facebook. Pathetic.

/rage

@FreeMustacheRides Who makes these Facebook groups? Seriously, EVERY single one of 'em dang things are incorrect as hell. Case in...

ik! i was with my friend and we saw it on facebook and so she said we should post it on amirite so we posted it and then we searched chuck norris birthday and were like wait a minute.... its so stupid!

hannabananass avatar hannabananas Yeah You Are +1Reply

He was born May 10th 1940. Liar.

he was born on march 10th...