+606

There could be a blizzard, a tornado, a typhoon, an earthquake, the portal to the shadow realm underneath the building, and Satan at the front door, giving everyone the black plague and you would still have to go to school. amirite?

Draco_Malfoys avatar Education
40 18
The voters have decided that Draco_Malfoy is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

And a few terrorists patrolling the hallways.

I_Predict_A_Riots avatar I_Predict_A_Riot Yeah You Are +10Reply

SHADOW REALM. YU-GI-OH.
:D /excited

@Katffro SHADOW REALM. YU-GI-OH. :D /excited

hahaha thats what i thought of too lmao

The buses weren't running today. I didn't have to go. I'm in walking distance from the school.

My school just got cancelled for the second day in a row. We literally have a half inch of slush. Yay Georgia.

We had a foot of snow today. Still school.

We're all hoping for one to tomorrow :D

Merediths avatar Meredith Yeah You Are +3Reply

Well, of course. Why did this get homepage'd? You're just stating the obvious.

Bardagis avatar Bardagi Yeah You Are +3Reply

Woohoo Allen ISD, way to be smart. After the car across the street from my house left, I could see a visible line where the ice ended and we still had school, just delayed 2 hours.

Noo, I love my school system. A flake of snow hits the ground and they cancel it for a week. XD

Now when Snowmeggadon hit last year, well, then...

@heysoulsister Plano. :(

I go to Allen, and all they did was delay school >.<

@i_love_you_and_tacos I go to Allen, and all they did was delay school >.<

So i heard |:/ Disregard the blizzard outside, let's go freeze our butts off at school...

@heysoulsister So i heard |:/ Disregard the blizzard outside, let's go freeze our butts off at school...

Some of my friends and I were about to sneak out of school, but it was too late by the time we figured out how to get past the principal who was standing right in front of the door.

I got a snow day coming my way tomorrowwww!

The last time I had a snow day, there was a foot and a half of snow. Then again, I live in Colorado.

emma_violins avatar emma_violin Yeah You Are -1Reply
@emma_violin The last time I had a snow day, there was a foot and a half of snow. Then again, I live in Colorado.

Last year we were in a blizzard watch and they refused to cancel school. Then some idiot smoked in the bathroom and set off the fire alarm, and they wouldn't let us get our coats before we all went outside. But we get ONE poorly-written bomb threat and the school closes down for two days.

FlyingGuineaPigs avatar FlyingGuineaPig Yeah You Are +2Reply