+197

When two random people start fighting on the comments of one of your post, you just want to be like "Now now, children...simmer down.", amirite?

marianababas avatar
2 25
The voters have decided that marianababa is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I challenge someone to a duel.

@OnePenguin Challenge Accepted >:|

What do people do in internet fights anyway?

@OnePenguin They D-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel with yugioh cards

Watch yourself. I have hella fake cards from China that probably aren't real, but they're amazing.

@DontJudge Watch yourself. I have hella fake cards from China that probably aren't real, but they're amazing.

This will sound like a troll and i am aware of the irony of this but how can something be "hella fake" and also "probably [not] real"? Surely once you reach the hella fake line then "probably" goes out the window.

@DontJudge "hella" as in "tons of" California slang

This did not answer my question in any way shape or form. You have now become part of "Teh Internetz"
Feels good don't it?

@GnormisOfTheUnliving This did not answer my question in any way shape or form. You have now become part of "Teh Internetz" Feels good...

It works perfectly if you replace "hella" with "tons of." Try it out, unless you're trolling me. In which case, challenge accepted.

@DontJudge It works perfectly if you replace "hella" with "tons of." Try it out, unless you're trolling me. In which case...

I still find "tons of fake card which are probably not real" redundant. But maybe the rules of redundancy are different in California. Perhaps why "The OC" was made even after "Dawsons Creek" had done it all before?
Edit: I just realised that although this didn't start as a troll it seems to be heading that way so you can debate a logical point or this can be troll wars. I do a bit of both.

@DontJudge Stop misquoting me you troll. I never mentioned any of those words in my comment.

(DontJudge):"@1075597 (OnePenguin): Watch yourself. I have hella fake cards from China that probably aren't real, but they're amazing."Lets just take a snippet: "HELLA FAKE CARDS FROM CHINA THAT PROBABLY AREN'T REAL"

"FAKE CARDS" "AREN'T REAL"

@GnormisOfTheUnliving (DontJudge):"@1075597 (OnePenguin): Watch yourself. I have hella fake cards from China that probably aren't real...

I DIDN'T SAY ANY OF THAT LIAR. WHERE IS THIS OP WHO SAYS "Now now, children...simmer down"????
THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. I NEVER EVEN COMMENTED ON THIS POST AND NOW YOU'RE DRAGGING ME INTO THIS???

@DontJudge I DIDN'T SAY ANY OF THAT LIAR. WHERE IS THIS OP WHO SAYS "Now now, children...simmer down"???? THIS IS ALL YOUR...

@1075634 (DontJudge): You know what? That's it. If you can't discuss this like a rational adult human being, a free thinking person with some kind of opinion then i will have to be the bigger person. Because if i tell my mother about all this, and she sees how upset you are making me, she is gunna buy me the most BAD ASS set of Yugio Cards that you have ever seen! I bet you are not even a real dueler! It's people like you that make me and the rest of the Yugeo community SICK! I would swear to end this on a punch but that would be stooping to your level, FAG!

[*Disclaimer: No i DO NOT want to talk to you about any card game where there are classes other than "jack" "king" "queen" "ace" and possibly if i am in the mood "joker" so leave me alone]

SIMMAH DOWN NOW.

Freaks! Every single one of you.