+300

If you think about how long ago 1000 years was, you probably don't really think about how long it would feel to live through 1000 years. But if you think about life 10 years ago, you realize a lot of things have happened in your life since then, making it seem like a really long time ago. So in a way, 10 years ago seems longer than 1000 years ago. amirite?

Marios avatar
5 5
The voters have decided that Mario is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Just take the damn mushroom!

Thats because im recollecting memories of my past. If you asked me to recollect on years I never lived and have no memories for, then yes one would seem longer because id spend more time thinking about my life rather things I d have no clue on

Jonesys avatar Jonesy Yeah You Are 0Reply

Jonesys avatar Jonesy Yeah You Are -1Reply