-3

Comic books, graphic novels, and manga do not count as literature. amirite?

fangirl12s avatar Books
0 3
The voters have decided that fangirl12 is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You have obviously never read Mauz. It won the Pulitzer Prize a few years back and is absolutely brilliant and is one of the most entertaining history stories ever. I agree with everything but sorry that is just a great graphic novel that is definitely considered literature.

@Saberbits You have obviously never read Mauz. It won the Pulitzer Prize a few years back and is absolutely brilliant and is...

Actually I have. It's really good.
But just because soemthing is truly amazing and great doesn't mean it's literature. It can be fantastic without being considered literature.

fangirl12s avatar fangirl12 Yeah You Are -1Reply
@fangirl12 Actually I have. It's really good. But just because soemthing is truly amazing and great doesn't mean it's...

I would still classify it as literature, but as long as your opinion is educated in reading the book before condemning it then I think this is still a good post even if I disagree. :)