+511

Whoever said you can't run away from your problems obviously never had the problem of being chased by a bear, amirite?

landenwrights avatar
22 8
The voters have decided that landenwright is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

my dog's name is problems.. he chases me sometimes and i run and run but he is damn fast

actually bears can easily out run a human and are likely to chase a running one, the way to escape a bear is to slowly back away with your head down low

@Saigot actually bears can easily out run a human and are likely to chase a running one, the way to escape a bear is to...

I was told in second grade by my teacher that a bear would claw me into a bloody mess unless I pretended to be dead already. Unless it was a grizzy bear, in which case it would claw me into a bloody mess regardless. She was a morbid woman

BeedleTheBards avatar BeedleTheBard Yeah You Are +9Reply

Or run down a hill.
What you do once you're down aforementioned hill is questionable, though.

Katffros avatar Katffro Yeah You Are +3Reply
Anonymous