+183

Yeah, Marilyn Monroe was a size 14 and was beautiful. But a size 14 then is more like a size 10 now, which is smaller than the average person, amirite?

Katjazzs avatar
1 11
The voters have decided that Katjazz is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Maybe the average person should work on their diet. Just saying.

Woah, the average person is bigger than a size 10?! America IS getting fat!!

a size 14 is actually a size 8 now.

annies avatar annie Yeah You Are +14Reply

Why are people trying to force others to accept that "fat is beautiful", it's not! I'm being honest. It doesn't look pleasant. I also hate it how people say that beautiful people on tv are fake, there are people in the world who are born beautiful and you will just have to deal with your jealousy issues. It's sad that size ten is considered to be average, no wonder so many people suffer from diabetes and heart diseases.

Assuas avatar Assua No Way +10Reply
@Assua Why are people trying to force others to accept that "fat is beautiful", it's not! I'm being honest. It doesn't...

Size ten doesn't mean overweight. I'm 5'10" (and a girl) and I'm a size ten. My BMI and weight are right in the range they're supposed to be in. Some people are born small. I do agree with that, that some people are just born gorgeous.
But size ten really isn't that big.

midnightcookiess avatar midnightcookies Yeah You Are +8Reply

I'm a size 1, and most of the girls I know are around size 5...unless I just live in a really skinny town, which seems unlikely.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. And marilyn was amazing ha

Jonesys avatar Jonesy Yeah You Are +1Reply

But you still have Kim Kardashian going on about how she felt so insecure about herself when she was a size 6, but now that she's a size 2, she's never felt better! No matter what the average is, that's still what people see.