+86

Future Health Care Providers: You can't wait until you graduate from medical school because then you will be called Dr. [insert last name here] and be able to add ,MD after your name, amirite?

UhOhBananaTimes avatar Food & Drink
0 15
The voters have decided that UhOhBananaTime is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Why is this under the "Food" category?

@beaner53 Why is this under the "Food" category?

Why aren't you under the food category?

UhOhBananaTimes avatar UhOhBananaTime Yeah You Are -1Reply

My first two initials are already M D, so I'll be M. D. Boss MD.

I think it's one or the other. I mean, Dr. [Name], Doctor of Medicine is redundant. You could be Dr. [name] or [Name] MD, but not both at once.

@shelbyam118 I think it's one or the other. I mean, Dr. [Name], Doctor of Medicine is redundant. You could be Dr. [name] or...

Not always. There are different degrees within the medical field. For example, I'll be Dr. [insert my last name here], D.V.M., since I'm getting a degree in veterinary medicine.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Stepharoo Not always. There are different degrees within the medical field. For example, I'll be Dr. [insert my last name...

I'm not retarded. I was referring to just a regular doctor. I wasn't going to add all the possible initials for a doctor to add after their name.

UhOhBananaTimes avatar UhOhBananaTime Yeah You Are 0Reply
@UhOhBananaTime I'm not retarded. I was referring to just a regular doctor. I wasn't going to add all the possible initials for a...

I get that. I wasn't replying to you, nor was I making fun of you for putting both in the original post.
Seriously. Calm the fuck down.

Stepharoos avatar Stepharoo Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Stepharoo I get that. I wasn't replying to you, nor was I making fun of you for putting both in the original post...

Like I said before, I'm sorry. I was in a really bad mood earlier. I'm not usually like that :[

@UhOhBananaTime Like I said before, I'm sorry. I was in a really bad mood earlier. I'm not usually like that :[

It's alright. Just as long as you know it wasn't a personal attack on you (and I was just adding information that was kind of supporting you, since some doctors do use both). So, yeah. All is forgiven.