+22

spell check really needs to learn how to correct "im" into "I'm", because i don't think i was trying to spell "mi", "um", "om", "in", or "I", amirite?

KevinGriegelIIs avatar Technology
0 6
The voters have decided that KevinGriegelII is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Or, perhaps you could take the extra millisecond to type, "I'm."

@twisted_memories Or, perhaps you could take the extra millisecond to type, "I'm."

Or perhaps it would take longer when my hands are worried more about letters, and not capitalization, and punctuation. Hence the creation of auto correct and spell check. Because I bet you've forgotten it once in your life too

KevinGriegelIIs avatar KevinGriegelII Yeah You Are 0Reply
@KevinGriegelII Or perhaps it would take longer when my hands are worried more about letters, and not capitalization, and...

Sure, but I don't always use spell check or auto-caps. For instance, on amirite? I think it's important to be able to type quickly and rely more on yourself. It helps to improve grammatical and spelling skills.

@twisted_memories Sure, but I don't always use spell check or auto-caps. For instance, on amirite? I think it's important to be able...

well its amirite, not a paper, so I don't always take my time and I'd like to be able to rely on my spell check or auto-correct

So do I, but everyone isn't perfect, and not everyone is a perfect typist.

KevinGriegelIIs avatar KevinGriegelII Yeah You Are -2Reply